Read the Express Times Article “Get FASST”
Read the Intelligencer Article “Stressing Speed and Power”
Jason Brader, former All-American running back, finished his career as one of the best runners in Division III history. He ranked as the 12th best ball carrier in NCAA Division III history for average yards per game in a career. Due to his athletic accomplishments, Jason was recently inducted into the Muhlenberg College athletic Hall of Fame. Following his athletic career, Jason founded FASST, LLC. (Functional Athletic Speed & Strength Training). In only a short period of time, Jason, who is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, and FASST have created nationally recognized athletic enhancement training programs. These programs focus on developing functional speed and strength in athletics for youth, developing athletes, college athletes, and professionals.
Along with being the founder of FASST Performance, Jason is the inventor of the FASSTTech Reaction Trainer. This patented device, United States Patent 7951045, helps athletes improve reaction speed and agility movements. Jason is also the creator of FASST Strength Coach which is proprietary software that enables coaches, athletes, and training facilities to create, monitor, and implement strength training programs wherever they have internet access.
Jason is a nationally recognized leader in the strength and conditioning field and is a sought after motivational speaker. Jason has spoken nationally in the areas of self improvement, business, and strength & Conditioning.
Below are a few of his accomplishments
FASST has personally developed:
- Over 18 track and field state champions
- 6 All-American track performers
- Over 50 All-State performers in multiple sports
- Phillipsburg High School Football State Championships 2001, 2005, 2008, 2009
- 2011 District XI Football Champions, Nazareth Blue Eagles
- State Championship Appearances 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, & 2009
- Earned Division I athletic scholarships for multiple sports to the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, and Big East along with numerous division II and III programs
- Player of the Year honors from the Allentown Morning Call, Express-Times, and New Jersey Star Ledger Newspapers
- 11 Big 33 selections and the 2007 Big 33 MVP
- Official Strength and Speed Coach for Muhlenberg College and DeSales University
- Assisted in testing the Philadelphia Flyers with our state of the art FASSTTech Reaction Trainers
- Participant in the USA vs. The World Football All-Star Game
- 125 players selected to the 2008-2011 Express Times All-Area Football team
- Professional sports contracts with the NFL, AFL, and MLB.
- Sports Performance Expert for ESPN Radio 1230am Water Cooler Show